The Skinny Confidential || A Lifestyle Blog. by: Lauryn Evarts

Lauryn Evarts talk juice cleansing and how to lose weight for Summer 2012.

Lauryn Evarts talks all about juice cleansing and juice detoxing.

Hi Dolls!

God knows everyone is looking for a quick, fast, easy way to jumpstart their metabolism. If done correctly this juice cleanse is amazing; not only will you drop actual poundage [ & some pesky water weight ], after completion constant cravings for sugary foods immediately subside. I have done this cleanse four times & it’s safe to say I’m in love [ two examples found here & here ].

Nourish your body & kick your metabolism into gear. All that time spent worrying about unwanted weight, could be spent actually doing something about it.

So…let’s get down to business. This is my challenge to YOU:

1.) E-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for juicing instructions.

2.) Take the directions to your local juicer, Whole Foods, or blend/juice the ingredients at home.

3.) Have your juices ready to go by this Wednesday @ 8:30 AM [ the cleanse will go Wednesday 4/18 to Friday 4/20, so you’re looking hot for Saturday ].

4.) Pre-plan three nights of protein + veggies for each night.

5.) Drink tons of water & green tea for the whole three days.

++ To participate in The Skinny Confidential Juice Cleanse Challenge:

+ Comment in the box below & tell me what is motivating you to complete the cleanse.

+ Comment on Wednesday through Friday’s post updating us on your progress.

+ Like The Skinny Confidential on Facebook.

[ Examples of protein meals at night: organic ground turkey with salad, an egg white omelette filled with veggies, spaghetti squash with fresh chopped tomatoes, a fresh salad with tuna on top, scrambled eggs with sliced turkey, sliced chicken on grilled vegetables, etc. ]. My favorite pre-made cleanse can be found here.

I’ll be with you every step of the way, answering any questions/concerns. This cleanse is not just about weight loss. It’s about clear skin, fresh foods, & detoxing [ especially if you went to Coachella! ]. Let’s do this!

xo,

Lauryn Evarts talks juicing and skinny tips. She is a fitness and wellness blogger from Southern California with weight loss tricks.

Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

170 comments on The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer 2012

1. Sheree Trask
    04.16.12 at 2:49 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to kick my sugar cravings and reduce inflammation in my body! And obviously to feel better, more alert and all those FAB things that go along with cleansing :)

2. Erin
    04.16.12 at 2:52 pm (4 years ago)

I’m injured and can’t work out so I’m extra motivated to focus on nutrition!!

3. Jules
    04.16.12 at 2:53 pm (4 years ago)

Skinny jeans and heels!!!!!!! xoxo Leann

4. Ashley McEvoy
    04.16.12 at 2:54 pm (4 years ago)

Lake season….starting the last weekend in April!!

5. Flower
    04.16.12 at 2:56 pm (4 years ago)

I want to do this to kick my sugar addiction and to get started on some weight loss. My body seems to want sugar everyday and I see it on my face. Where there was clear skin now there are a couple of pimple. Not Pretty. :<

6. Jeannine
    04.16.12 at 3:00 pm (4 years ago)

I’m motivated to up my energy level and metabolism! Workouts are awesome, but I’ve been wanting to try a cleanse for a long time.

7. Mina
    04.16.12 at 3:08 pm (4 years ago)

I can think of lots of reasons! Most importantly, I really want to shed a few pounds and I don’t have the clearest skin. It’s not too bad, just some impurities. But that’s why I would like to try this cleanse :)

8. chelsea
    04.16.12 at 3:20 pm (4 years ago)

I’m in!

9. chelsea
    04.16.12 at 3:21 pm (4 years ago)

I’m in! Xoxoxo

10. Ashley
    04.16.12 at 3:22 pm (4 years ago)

I would love to lose a few pounds and kick my sugar cravings!

11. Melissa A
    04.16.12 at 3:27 pm (4 years ago)

ME too!!! excited to start, I am actually CRAVING juice after a less than healthy weekend. One question: do you usually keep the same exercise schedule or do less when juicing? Thanks Lauryn!!!

12. Becky
    04.16.12 at 3:28 pm (4 years ago)

I want to kickstart my healthy eating/Lifestyle and to really drive for some great results, physically and mentally X

13. Christina F.
    04.16.12 at 3:31 pm (4 years ago)

I am so in! I will have just graduated from university on Wednesday, which means that I have a full 4 years of late night pizza and some unhealthy university student eating habits that I need to get out of my system before starting the summer.

14. Rachel
    04.16.12 at 3:32 pm (4 years ago)

I would love to kickstart my weight loss again after getting back from my vacation, which translates into eating whatever I wanted for 7 days.

15. Callie McBride
    04.16.12 at 3:34 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to lose water weight, see my tummy flatten a bit, and feel energized for the last couple, hectic weeks of freshman year of college!
    [I do not have a Facebook, so I cannot “Like” anything-hope thats okay!]

16. yvonne
    04.16.12 at 3:41 pm (4 years ago)

getting fit for summer

17. Theresa S
    04.16.12 at 3:42 pm (4 years ago)

This past weekend was alumni weekend at my college. When you get a bunch of pilots together reminiscing, you have a ton of booze around and I need to get this all out of my system! Have to get back on track with my nutrition! :)

18. emilie
    04.16.12 at 4:18 pm (4 years ago)

I am getting married in JUNE!!! That is 2 months away and I would love to be able to fit comfortably into a size 2 instead of squeezing into it and spilling out of it!

19. jamie
    04.16.12 at 4:23 pm (4 years ago)

First and foremost…POOLSIDE IN LAS VEGAS IN 2 1/2 WEEKS! :)

Also, I am diabetic and CANNOT get rid of the last bit of my belly fat that my body wants to hold onto. Maybe doing this cleanse once a month will help me with this problemo.

20. AnneMarie
    04.16.12 at 4:37 pm (4 years ago)

I’m interested in kicking my salt cravings! I’m pretty good about keeping my sweets in check, opting for fresh fruits instead, but salty olives, pickles, popchips, and pirates booty are my weakness!

I also need to dust off my juicer. :)

21. christina
    04.16.12 at 4:42 pm (4 years ago)

I think this cleanse will be an excellent way to continue my new healthy lifestyle!

22. Meagan
    04.16.12 at 4:42 pm (4 years ago)

Have had a bad week in terms of nutrition and want to get it back on track, think this would be a great way to start!

23. Michele
    04.16.12 at 4:59 pm (4 years ago)

I’m going on a Mediterranean cruise in about 2 weeks and want to look my best! :)

24. Christine Asfour
    04.16.12 at 5:28 pm (4 years ago)

Im sooooo innnn.. Eating fruits and veggies is the only thing that doesnt affect my stomache badly.. i will enjoy every minute of it ;-)..

25. Stine
    04.16.12 at 5:43 pm (4 years ago)

Feel like my body could use a good cleanse after having visitors for two weeks! Also I need to get my sugar cravings under control – and most importantly slim down before a CF competition in two months :)

26. Jessica
    04.16.12 at 5:46 pm (4 years ago)

I’m excited to break my sugar addiction and to help start some weight loss! And just feel a little lighter and more refreshed!

27. Brittany
    04.16.12 at 5:48 pm (4 years ago)

I just had sinus surgery and can’t work out for another week so this will help keep me focused on my bikini goal. I also would love to kick my sugar cravings. I’m definitely addicted to sugar and it would be awesome if this helped!

28. Kelly
    04.16.12 at 6:01 pm (4 years ago)

I have been reading your blog religiously since January and you have helped me stayed motivated on changing my diet and trying new exercise methods. Since beginning of January I have lost 29 pounds and I want to do this juice cleanse challenge to keep me motivated to lose weight, try something new, and to keep on staying healthy! I’m excited!

29. Alyssa
    04.16.12 at 6:03 pm (4 years ago)

I’m motivated to do this for immediate and long term reasons. I’m leaving for a cruise Sunday, so it would be great to lose a little for it. But in the long term, I’ve been working out but not seeing any results, and I think my diet is part of it. I’d love to jump start my diet and eat healthier!
    Alyssa recently posted..Weekend wrap upMy Profile

30. Liz
    04.16.12 at 6:07 pm (4 years ago)

Summer is just around the corner! Time to jump-start my metabolism!

31. Shelby
    04.16.12 at 6:33 pm (4 years ago)

I am a first year student in university going through finals. I am craving everything from salty to sweet and can’t stop. Eating this way makes me feel sick and gross. I an interested in feeling better and helping to curb my cravings! Being a first year in university is challenging and can be stressful but when I eat well I feel better. I am hoping that this cleanse will kick start a healthier lifestyle for myself.

32. Dani B.
    04.16.12 at 7:02 pm (4 years ago)

Bikini season…….here we come…….

33. Kelly
    04.16.12 at 7:10 pm (4 years ago)

I’ve tried cleanses before but am loving the energy and motivation from the Skinny Confidential community…I’m in!

34. Dmarie
    04.16.12 at 7:14 pm (4 years ago)

I exercise daily and eat very healthy. I’ve come so far and worked so hard to get where I am, I just wish I could lose that last 5 pounds.

35. Katelyn
    04.16.12 at 7:55 pm (4 years ago)

Want to get my body in shape for the summer! Can’t wait to lose the pounds!

36. Emily
    04.16.12 at 7:56 pm (4 years ago)

I’m interested in dropping a few pounds and kick starting a good healthy eating plan.
    Can’t wait to try this!

37. Priscilla P
    04.16.12 at 8:07 pm (4 years ago)

After gaining 10+ pounds over the last few months, I started going to the gym 4-5 days a week…I’m sure this will help speed up the process of becoming healthier! This weekend is also my fiance’s birthday, so this 3-day cleanse is in perfect time! I also discovered an awesome juicer in Portland that help with juice cleanses!

38. Nicole
    04.16.12 at 8:13 pm (4 years ago)

Tried this cleanse when you posted it before and it was Fabulous! I am up for the challenge again….the juices were yummy and I was not left hungry..Plus I def did lose a few lbs!

39. Brittany
    04.16.12 at 8:20 pm (4 years ago)

I have such a sweet tooth and hopefully this will help get rid of that! Also, I live in Vegas and I def need to get my body bikini ready for all the pool parties! Can’t wait to see how I feel after :)

40. Nicole N
    04.16.12 at 8:25 pm (4 years ago)

I cant wait to start!!

41. Sophie
    04.16.12 at 8:43 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to get all the bad out of my body and be more healthy in general! :)

42. Mandy
    04.16.12 at 8:45 pm (4 years ago)

I had a stressful weekend of wine drinking and thesis writing. I also have a wedding to go to on Saturday and want to look fab in my dress! Let the cleansing begin!

43. Ashley
    04.16.12 at 9:15 pm (4 years ago)

Hoping to kick my sweet tooth and just feel better in general!

44. Rani
    04.16.12 at 9:52 pm (4 years ago)

To teach myself a bit more discipline with my diet and flatten my tummy!

45. Emilia Olsson
    04.16.12 at 9:53 pm (4 years ago)

I can´t wait to start this cleanse …. :), will be going to Spain in July and even here in Sweden it is time for the summer heals and skinny jeans :)

46. ebba
    04.16.12 at 10:10 pm (4 years ago)

bikiniseason of course! and i also have a really tight dress i wanna fit in, and i gonna make it!

47. Sofie
    04.16.12 at 11:18 pm (4 years ago)

I would love to take part of this detox because my body would really need it. It has benen acting out and behaved very wierd foor a while. The main reason is that my metabolishm is’nt acting as i would like it to. Thank you for a great blog and i hope you want to help a swedish fan:)

48. Whitney
    04.16.12 at 11:42 pm (4 years ago)

Dieing to shed the weight gained from last summers Mexico cruise and the ongoing weight gain. Im generally very healthy and fit but I’ve been slacking lately and I want to get back to the old me and feel good about myself again. Today was my first day of giving my new lifestyle 110% and I am so happy/excited that I stumbled on to this post. Can’t wait!

• Whitney
      04.17.12 at 12:07 am (4 years ago)

ALSO…I saw that you mentioned taking the ingredients to whole foods and they can make the juice…is that correct? Thanks!

49. Judi
    04.17.12 at 2:50 am (4 years ago)

I am so into a juice cleanse. I have got to kick this sugaar addiction that has been growing since the holidays. I have tried & tried but keep caving in at parties & stuff. This looks like it will do the trick!!

50. Kat
    04.17.12 at 3:54 am (4 years ago)

During the detox, what kind of workout can you do or is it prohibited to work out during the detox? :)

Detox rookie :)

51. Carey Townsend
    04.17.12 at 4:32 am (4 years ago)

I have a HUGE event from Friday – Monday next week and really need to look my best!

52. Mandy
    04.17.12 at 5:02 am (4 years ago)

hello from BOSTON!

–Im doing a barre class challenge ending in June, & looking to kickstart a healthier* diet. Im already a clean eater, but its no crime kicking out that pesky salt & sugar from your diet- Getting ridge of the sludge & pudge for a clean slate :)

Mandy xo

53. Lisa
    04.17.12 at 5:13 am (4 years ago)

5 days in Dubai from Sunday…this will be the kickstart I need!

54. Jessica
    04.17.12 at 5:28 am (4 years ago)

Time to look good for the beach!!

55. Kacie
    04.17.12 at 6:01 am (4 years ago)

Excessive amounts of Easter treats.

56. lauren
    04.17.12 at 6:01 am (4 years ago)

Bach party in Puerto rico in just a few weeks!!!!!!!!!

57. Kendra
    04.17.12 at 6:33 am (4 years ago)

I need a good cleanse after this past weekend to help clean my body of toxins and start a healthier lifestyle for summer!

58. Hayley
    04.17.12 at 6:39 am (4 years ago)

I’m motivated by FEELING better – I always get stomach aches, headaches, and just have no energy after too much sugar/salt/alcohol.

Oh, AND, I’m getting married this summer, so I want to be in PRIMO shape!
    Hayley recently posted..the kind of women i want to be.My Profile

59. Sophia
    04.17.12 at 6:42 am (4 years ago)

I would love to do this cleanse! Question – is the weight loss really just water weight loss? i.e: If I start eating “normally” (whole grain carbs, a few glasses of wine) over the weekend will I just gain it all back? Please advise. Thanks, Lauryn!!!

60. Tana C
    04.17.12 at 6:55 am (4 years ago)

I am so in! I have been doing so well but would love to just have something to move that scale a tad! this is perfect!
    thanks!
    Tana

61. Paige
    04.17.12 at 7:24 am (4 years ago)

Definitely interested in kicking sugar cravings and jump starting my new (as you said on “skinny bitch”) 80% vegan lifestyle!
    Also… my last fraternity beach weekend (a southern school tradition of a weekend debauchery trip to Myrtle Beach, SC) before the big G word!!

62. Elena Erlandson
    04.17.12 at 7:28 am (4 years ago)

I want to look more lean and have your stomach min

63. bridget
    04.17.12 at 8:08 am (4 years ago)

I want to kick sugar cravings and jump start some weight loss.

64. Shawn
    04.17.12 at 8:26 am (4 years ago)

My husband and I are surprising our kids with a trip to Disney World next week and I would like to look great in my bikini and not wear a cover up. :) I also have a terrible sweet tooth that I need to get rid of.

65. Claire
    04.17.12 at 8:28 am (4 years ago)

I cannot do it starting Wednesday due to some visiting family that will no doubt lead to lots of eating but I will start it next week! I’ve been injured for the past few weeks and have done nothing but eat instead of working out…whoops! Question: are you allowed to put sweetener in your green tea?

66. Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe
    04.17.12 at 8:33 am (4 years ago)

Aside from doing this for myself and the obvious health benefits, I may also be motivated by the fact that I got dumped and want to remind Mr. Stupid what he’s missing. 😉
    Oh, and I am going on a ladies’ trip to Vegas in one month and want to look HAWT.
    Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe recently posted..How To: Easter Fun | Chocolate NestsMy Profile

67. Taylor
    04.17.12 at 9:18 am (4 years ago)

I am interested in kickstarting the juice cleanse to start my spring/summer way of eating more healthy and more locally!!! Cannot wait! Thanks for all you!

68. Angela
    04.17.12 at 10:02 am (4 years ago)

Vegas trip! My MN winter is coming to a close, and I’m ready to get back into bikini season :)

69. beka
    04.17.12 at 10:11 am (4 years ago)

san sebastian this summer!!!

70. Mandie
    04.17.12 at 10:30 am (4 years ago)

I’m a sugar fanatic! I would love to fight off the cravings for a while in a healthy manner. Also I just got back from a wild weakened surrounded by beautiful women with amazing bodies. I feel completely motivated now to get going on my summer body! Thank you Lauryn!!

71. HLaura
    04.17.12 at 11:26 am (4 years ago)

I’m motivated to lose these pesky last ten (ish) pounds! I’ve already lost about twenty, and the last are so stubborn! I’ve been looking for a juice cleanse that seemed do-able to me and yours seems great. Also, since dieting, I crave sugar all the time! Gotta cut that out!

72. Alex
    04.17.12 at 11:50 am (4 years ago)

SIGN ME UP!!!

73. mirella
    04.17.12 at 12:27 pm (4 years ago)

Hi there! I would like to join as well, hope I’m not late with the comment. The reason is I would really like to lose the last 5 kg. i wanted to do a cleanse during the past weekend, but could not decide on the way. I like your approach and look forward to trying it.

74. Danyell
    04.17.12 at 12:43 pm (4 years ago)

Time for a good clense!

75. Rachael
    04.17.12 at 1:42 pm (4 years ago)

I am getting married in October and have been looking for a healthy juicing diet to kick start my metabolism to get ready to eat super clean until then! YAY, I found one! Thanks!

76. Nelle
    04.17.12 at 1:53 pm (4 years ago)

Excited to cleanse for 3 days! Spring Cleaning:)

77. Allison
    04.17.12 at 2:12 pm (4 years ago)

Because why not?
    I also, need to dust off my juicer! 😉

78. Tam
    04.17.12 at 3:55 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to juice because I want to jumpstart my efforts to clear my acneic skin. I am so envious of those with clear skin because if your brows are done, all you need to do is slap on some lip gloss and you’re good. I’m hoping good skin care, coupled with lots of water and fresh juices will flush my system and start me on my way to being one of those clear skin girls.

79. Madison
    04.17.12 at 4:41 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to get rid of my belly bloat from too much salt(gotta stop those cucumbers and salt) for my senior pictures sunday morning!

80. Nora
    04.17.12 at 6:24 pm (4 years ago)

Ready to start! I want to get fit!

81. JenC
    04.17.12 at 8:59 pm (4 years ago)

Just got injured running so I’ve had to cut back training a bit…seemed like a good time to cleanse and it shouldn’t be too tough since I’m vegan already.

82. Georgia
    04.17.12 at 11:22 pm (4 years ago)

My formal equivalent of prom is next week and want to be looking good!
    :-)

83. bobbiejo
    04.18.12 at 4:11 am (4 years ago)

im getting married in 14 weeks =-)

84. Stephanie Cullen
    04.18.12 at 12:13 pm (4 years ago)

I realize I am behind, but I wish to take part over the weekend.Fri-Sun. I have done many cleanses before and felt after. I am interested in giving my metabolism a boost.
    Stephanie Cullen recently posted..Celebrate Earth DayMy Profile

85. Lisa
    04.18.12 at 12:29 pm (4 years ago)

I am motivated to do the cleanse because I want to get rid of my recent stress acne, get my stomach a little more flat, fill my body with nutrients and juice is just delicious anyways!

86. Stefana
    04.18.12 at 1:03 pm (4 years ago)

My motivation is feeling confident in a bikini for Vegas this summer, more energy, better skin, and yucky tummy aches! Day 1 so far has been pretty good. I am feeling full from the juice but still kinda craving food but I should be ok.

87. Melissa Braithwaite
    04.19.12 at 10:46 am (4 years ago)

I’m motivated to do the cleanse to help with chronic migraines, kick sugar cravings and to live more healthyfully!!

88. kate
    04.19.12 at 9:50 pm (4 years ago)

I’m getting ready to start training for a half marathon and want to start with a clean system. Loosing a few pounds also doesn’t hurt :)

89. Carrie
    04.29.12 at 6:26 am (4 years ago)

Hey Lauryn…how often can you do this cleanse?? :)

04.29.12 at 9:17 pm (4 years ago)

I like to do it four to five times a year! Sometimes when I feel extra bloated, I’ll just do Day 1. xo

90. Chloe
    05.04.12 at 3:03 pm (4 years ago)

I would love to do this! Is there a way I can still do it now? I just had finals week and with staying up late I wasn’t watching what I ate!
    Chloe recently posted..Brown and BlondiesMy Profile

91. Grace
    05.17.12 at 12:59 pm (4 years ago)

bikini body!!

92. Elisha
    06.21.12 at 5:04 pm (4 years ago)

Hey Lauryn!

My husband and I are looking forward to doing you 3 day juice clense. We got married back in October and want to get back to our wedding bodies for this summer. We think your cleanse is a great and healthy way to kick start our efforts. Could you please email me your 3-day juice cleanse instructions. We would like to kick off the cleans Monday morning. Thank you for all your help!

93. Maria
    06.24.12 at 7:41 pm (4 years ago)

I’m interested in the 3 day cleanse to detox and give my immune system all the help it can get.

94. Laura
    06.26.12 at 6:10 pm (4 years ago)

I started the cleanse yesterday! The juices are actually pretty good tasting. One more day! I was able to make it through a workout too, just not as intense as normal. I’m doing the cleanse to yes, fit in that bikini, but also to get rid of some bloating I’ve had for the past couple of months that’s been uncomfortable. I’m a pretty active person with running and yoga. I can definitely feel when that next hour of juice is coming around. I was wondering what you do if you get hungry after dinner…other than going to bed at 8pm? I am constantly drinking water and green tea. I have good energy, just getting hungry b/c my metabolism is already good. any tips? Thanks!

06.26.12 at 6:48 pm (4 years ago)

Have some nuts later at night or an egg : ) drink tons of green tea! xoxo good luck doll!

95. Nicole
    08.27.12 at 12:10 pm (3 years ago)

My friends and I are getting ready to start the cleanse tomorrow. I can’t wait to get my body happy and healthy. Wish me luck!

96. Brian Porter
    09.09.12 at 6:13 pm (3 years ago)

I never really thought about fasting as a way to kick the sugar habit. I am doing a juice fast now, and I look forward to not having sugar cravings! Juicing has a lot of benefits, so this is the icing on the cake :-)

• laurynevarts
      09.09.12 at 9:50 pm (3 years ago)

Yup! It works well…& it kicks the sugar habit : ). xo

97. clearskin
    10.14.12 at 9:14 am (3 years ago)

Thanks for this its extremely great, have you got any other information ?
    clearskin recently posted..1My Profile

98. Rebecca
    10.30.12 at 11:35 am (3 years ago)

Visiting my boyfriend in Miami next week!!

Also, want to use this as a refresh button for my body.

99. Vivian Valdes
    01.22.13 at 10:11 pm (3 years ago)

I need to kick my sugar cravings!!!! Also I’d like to feel more energized, been feeling lazy lately and thats not my usual self! I have a 4 yr old and would like to maintain a healthy life style at home! H E L P!

thanks!

100. Bonnie
    01.27.13 at 6:38 am (3 years ago)

Im trying to get healthy and build a healthy looking body starting from the inside out!

101. Marshall
    01.29.13 at 8:44 pm (3 years ago)

Hi,
    Just wondering if you could give me more info? Also I remember when I looked at doing this before you ordered a certain drink from starbucks.. I think it was iced green tea and something (passion fruit?)… Would you mind sharing? Also do you have any tips and ideas for the dinner part? One last question.. If I wanted to make the juice myself could I use a juicer or what would be the best way? Thanks,
    Marshall

102. Cindy
    02.07.13 at 12:24 am (3 years ago)

Hi Lauryn – I want to get in shape and kick my sugar cravings. I want to control my diet instead of it controlling me. Also, I want to prepare my body for the next stage of my life. Thanks for your great blog!

103. nessa
    02.18.13 at 7:24 am (3 years ago)

I’m trying to kick my caffeine diet, I have problems digesting constantly feel bloated :/

104. Crystal
    02.25.13 at 9:48 pm (3 years ago)

I’ve always wanted to try a cleanse and am looking to jump start my weight loss plan..

105. Jennifer
    03.03.13 at 5:14 pm (3 years ago)

I would love to try your cleanse. Ever since I turned 40 it’s been difficult to get the weight off. Thank you

106. sarah
    03.03.13 at 8:09 pm (3 years ago)

going to cabo!!!

107. Jennifer
    03.05.13 at 4:32 pm (3 years ago)

I am starting tomorrow, I will probably save my protein for the evening. It is okay to snack on almonds? Also I have Good Earth Superfruit Green Tea Pomegranate & Cherry, Is that okay to have in between the juices? Also the best way to tote the juice around if you are unable to stay home. Thanks

108. Tracy Storms
    03.06.13 at 6:44 am (3 years ago)

I’m ready to shed these extra pounds and become healthy.

109. Betty
    03.06.13 at 7:13 am (3 years ago)

I too want to reduce my sugar cravings and lose that added pounds . I also want to cleanse and dettox in hopes of getting more energy.

110. Faith Brey
    03.07.13 at 2:19 pm (3 years ago)

What’s motivating me is this summer I really want to lose that little chubbiness around my lower stomach!! Please email me about the recipes if you have any!! :)

111. KRISTINA DAVIS
    03.07.13 at 3:05 pm (3 years ago)

COACHEALLA is coming – I need help to drop some Belly and leg fat! wish me luck – us girls at work are going to do it together to motivate eachother for the summer weather!!

112. janet
    03.07.13 at 7:57 pm (3 years ago)

my daughter is getting married. Ive juiced before great way to stay healthy.
    tks

113. kim
    03.08.13 at 2:39 am (3 years ago)

I live on a tropical island

114. Kristina Davis
    03.14.13 at 11:04 am (3 years ago)

I did the Three days and i lost about 4 lbs and I feel GREAT! im going to keep going!

115. Leslie
    03.19.13 at 11:33 am (3 years ago)

I am totally addicted to desserts and want to kick the habit. My mother and paternal grandmother were diabetic and I don’t want to become diabetic plus I’m overweight and currently in good health. Trying to be proactive.

116. Kota
    04.07.13 at 10:36 pm (3 years ago)

Are you still telling people how to do it ?!(:

117. Angel M
    04.10.13 at 9:49 am (3 years ago)

I have a photoshoot for new headshots in two weeks and want to trim down a bit before teh shoot.

118. Tami
    04.13.13 at 5:55 am (3 years ago)

Costa Rica in June with my hubbs and girls!

119. kula
    04.28.13 at 7:51 am (3 years ago)

Want to detox to jumpstart healthy weightloss

120. nellie
    05.09.13 at 11:52 am (3 years ago)

Get back on track with my healthy eating

121. SarahBear
    05.12.13 at 11:50 am (3 years ago)

Have had a stressful few weeks at work that have left me fatigued and feeling altogether “yucky.” Want to cleanse my body of toxins and look great in my swimsuit for Memorial Day Weekend!!

122. Jennifer
    05.12.13 at 5:53 pm (3 years ago)

I can’t wait to get started!! Sounds awesome.

123. Marcie
    05.25.13 at 7:38 am (3 years ago)

I really need to kick start my weight loss and get rid of these sugar cravings. Trying to get back in shape for the summer :)

124. Jaclyn Ruble
    05.26.13 at 10:42 am (3 years ago)

Stop the sugar cravings, cleanse my body system for PRE-pregnancy, & feel great!!!

125. Danielle
    05.29.13 at 5:47 pm (3 years ago)

I’m motivated to kick start my metabolism, and to decrease my sugar cravings. I race motocross professionally and my sweet tooth is getting to my me on my off season fitness levels. I’d like to start juicing and get things started

126. Robin
    05.30.13 at 7:18 pm (3 years ago)

Completely intriqued. I need to do this for me. Need to get back on track to taking care of me.

127. Tee Shontaye
    06.02.13 at 8:15 pm (3 years ago)

I really want to loose pounds this sounds pretty neat iv never done a actual diet so im willing o give this a try.

128. Leslie O
    06.04.13 at 9:11 pm (3 years ago)

I love juicing but haven’t tried it in years. Hoping to lose a few pounds, I’ve recently added extra workouts to my routine. I also have been eating healthy and drinking lots of water, but I like the idea of kick starting my metabolism with a juicing plan. Sounds like fun!

129. Stephanie
    06.15.13 at 12:02 am (3 years ago)

My husband and I have a daughter and want a sister or brother for her. I never got the baby weight off with her and before we start fertility I want to change my way of living. Not only for my health but for my family.

130. doreen
    07.02.13 at 7:58 pm (3 years ago)

I love your site but why is it always so complicated to get the meat of things? Maybe I am just lame but it seems to be so many steps to get to the actual 3 day plan. I have found this before. Just a constructive thought.

131. Anna
    07.14.13 at 7:14 pm (3 years ago)

We are in…. Husband & I …..
    Winter here down under, lots of slow cooker meals with a glass or 3 of good Australian red…
    Feeling very ‘blobb- ish’ so in need of a kick start….
    Tomorrow morning…. Wooooo hoooooo

132. Stephanie
    08.14.13 at 8:04 am (2 years ago)

Hello! I am interested in doing the cleanse o kick my sugar addiction. I also am hoping to gain more energy and hopefully help to clear my skin issues.

133. Veronica I. Hernandez
    08.24.13 at 6:53 am (2 years ago)

Every 3 months I do a detox but they are a bunch of pills. I’d love to try one a natural way with juices.

134. victoria
    08.31.13 at 9:27 am (2 years ago)

Want to loose my baby weight and go back to prepregnacy weieght. <3 2 months pp, via csection.

• victoria
      08.31.13 at 9:29 am (2 years ago)

And healthier skin(;

135. Sarah
    09.04.13 at 12:11 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, I just completed the cleanse….I found it tough but feel very proud of myself for completing it!

I have two questions….I added chilli flakes to my protein, is this an issue or can I do it again next time?

Also I really struggled with day three but day one wasn’t too bad! Would you advise doing day one only a couple of times a month?

Sarah x

09.04.13 at 4:17 pm (2 years ago)

CONGRATS@! Chili flakes are fine : ). I love them! I like doing the cleanse five times a year : ). E-mail me for more details at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. xx.

136. emily
    10.30.13 at 8:04 am (2 years ago)

is it too late to get the recipes for this cleanse? i found this link through the oct. 23 post. seems like it might still be available?

in any case, i’m looking forward to cutting back on sugar cravings and all the sugar already consumed from all that halloween candy! i’ve also recently been breaking out more than usual, so i’m hoping to flush out the toxins from my body.

137. Cody
    01.11.14 at 8:55 am (2 years ago)

heading for surgery, won’t be able to workout for awhile :(
    need to cut sugars, and focus more on healthy eating!

138. carmen
    02.25.14 at 3:29 am (2 years ago)

Yay..Bikini.!!!!!

139. Alexa
    03.06.14 at 7:51 pm (2 years ago)

I have never tried a juice cleanse. I am currently counting my calories and working out and have lost 27 pounds since Sep. 2013 and plan on losing about 30 more pounds..I thought I would just try a juicing cleanse for fun and learn more about it!

140. Monica Quezada
    04.02.14 at 7:24 pm (2 years ago)

I am motivated to really up my metabolism and I have been wanting to try a 3 day cleanse for a while now!

141. Kayla
    07.27.14 at 6:54 am (2 years ago)

I want to do the juicing cleanse because I want to feel good about myself, and control what’s going in my body properly.

142. Jodi
    12.06.14 at 3:59 am (1 year ago)

I feel tired and sluggish I also have heomcromtosis which is high iron so hoping this will help as digestion is bad x

143. Lisa
    03.20.15 at 10:15 pm (11 months ago)

Are you still doing this? I am finding my legs heavy and believe I’m carrying water weight. I’ve never been this heavy in my life and want to jump start a weight loss and toxin cleanse.

144. Roberta
    03.28.15 at 3:46 am (10 months ago)

I’m motivated by resetting my digestive system and organs. Also to release inflammation in my body. Thank you!

145. 2014 nike sale
    04.20.15 at 6:09 pm (10 months ago)

Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

146. Philip
    05.18.15 at 7:38 am (9 months ago)

Looking to turn things around…stomach is winning – need to take back control!

147. sallu
    06.05.15 at 5:18 am (8 months ago)

Am 4 days of cigarettes and suffer IBS constantly and would really like to try a detox that I can afford. Started going the gym I want to start eating well but on a budget as money very tight.

6Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer 2012

1. […] on day 2 of the juice cleanse…bouncing off the walls with energy!! […]

2. […] try a 3 day juice cleanse (challenge via the skinny confidential) 2. curb my sugar addiction! follow a low gi diet + no refined sugar for 30 days? (cries) […]

3. […] intense? Check out Lauryn’s cleanse, which allows one lean protein/veggie meal in the evenings. If that sounds interesting, write to […]

4. […] kept my Breville out and well at hand since then. I started with a three-day juice cleanse and have since been making juices to drink for breakfast and to rehydrate after an intense […]

5. […] Evarts also shared her favorite juicing recipe which can be seen here. It’s called the Sexy Green Dragon. To try Evarts favorite three day juice cleanse, click here! […]

6. […] would recommend a juice cleanse ( info found here). Also, Suja Juice does an amazing 3-day cleanse that is seriously life-changing. Good luck […]