Lauryn Evarts talk juice cleansing and how to lose weight for Summer 2012.

Lauryn Evarts talks all about juice cleansing and juice detoxing.

Hi Dolls!

God knows everyone is looking for a quick, fast, easy way to jumpstart their metabolism. If done correctly this juice cleanse is amazing; not only will you drop actual poundage [ & some pesky water weight ], after completion constant cravings for sugary foods immediately subside. I have done this cleanse four times & it’s safe to say I’m in love [ two examples found here & here ].

Nourish your body & kick your metabolism into gear. All that time spent worrying about unwanted weight, could be spent actually doing something about it.

So…let’s get down to business. This is my challenge to YOU:

1.) E-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for juicing instructions.

2.) Take the directions to your local juicer, Whole Foods, or blend/juice the ingredients at home.

3.) Have your juices ready to go by this Wednesday @ 8:30 AM [ the cleanse will go Wednesday 4/18 to Friday 4/20, so you're looking hot for Saturday ].

4.) Pre-plan three nights of protein + veggies for each night.

5.) Drink tons of water & green tea for the whole three days.

++ To participate in The Skinny Confidential Juice Cleanse Challenge:

+ Comment in the box below & tell me what is motivating you to complete the cleanse.

+ Comment on Wednesday through Friday’s post updating us on your progress.

+ Like The Skinny Confidential on Facebook.

[ Examples of protein meals at night: organic ground turkey with salad, an egg white omelette filled with veggies, spaghetti squash with fresh chopped tomatoes, a fresh salad with tuna on top, scrambled eggs with sliced turkey, sliced chicken on grilled vegetables, etc. ]. My favorite pre-made cleanse can be found here.

I’ll be with you every step of the way, answering any questions/concerns. This cleanse is not just about weight loss. It’s about clear skin, fresh foods, & detoxing [ especially if you went to Coachella! ]. Let’s do this!

xo,

Lauryn Evarts talks juicing and skinny tips. She is a fitness and wellness blogger from Southern California with weight loss tricks.

Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

Newer comments

163 comments on The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer 2012

1. Sheree Trask
    04.16.12 at 2:49 pm (2 years ago)

I am motivated to kick my sugar cravings and reduce inflammation in my body! And obviously to feel better, more alert and all those FAB things that go along with cleansing :)

2. Erin
    04.16.12 at 2:52 pm (2 years ago)

I’m injured and can’t work out so I’m extra motivated to focus on nutrition!!

3. Jules
    04.16.12 at 2:53 pm (2 years ago)

Skinny jeans and heels!!!!!!! xoxo Leann

4. Ashley McEvoy
    04.16.12 at 2:54 pm (2 years ago)

Lake season….starting the last weekend in April!!

5. Flower
    04.16.12 at 2:56 pm (2 years ago)

I want to do this to kick my sugar addiction and to get started on some weight loss. My body seems to want sugar everyday and I see it on my face. Where there was clear skin now there are a couple of pimple. Not Pretty. :<

6. Jeannine
    04.16.12 at 3:00 pm (2 years ago)

I’m motivated to up my energy level and metabolism! Workouts are awesome, but I’ve been wanting to try a cleanse for a long time.

7. Mina
    04.16.12 at 3:08 pm (2 years ago)

I can think of lots of reasons! Most importantly, I really want to shed a few pounds and I don’t have the clearest skin. It’s not too bad, just some impurities. But that’s why I would like to try this cleanse :)

8. chelsea
    04.16.12 at 3:20 pm (2 years ago)

I’m in!

9. chelsea
    04.16.12 at 3:21 pm (2 years ago)

I’m in! Xoxoxo

10. Ashley
    04.16.12 at 3:22 pm (2 years ago)

I would love to lose a few pounds and kick my sugar cravings!

11. Melissa A
    04.16.12 at 3:27 pm (2 years ago)

ME too!!! excited to start, I am actually CRAVING juice after a less than healthy weekend. One question: do you usually keep the same exercise schedule or do less when juicing? Thanks Lauryn!!!

12. Becky
    04.16.12 at 3:28 pm (2 years ago)

I want to kickstart my healthy eating/Lifestyle and to really drive for some great results, physically and mentally X

13. Christina F.
    04.16.12 at 3:31 pm (2 years ago)

I am so in! I will have just graduated from university on Wednesday, which means that I have a full 4 years of late night pizza and some unhealthy university student eating habits that I need to get out of my system before starting the summer.

14. Rachel
    04.16.12 at 3:32 pm (2 years ago)

I would love to kickstart my weight loss again after getting back from my vacation, which translates into eating whatever I wanted for 7 days.

15. Callie McBride
    04.16.12 at 3:34 pm (2 years ago)

I am motivated to lose water weight, see my tummy flatten a bit, and feel energized for the last couple, hectic weeks of freshman year of college!
    [I do not have a Facebook, so I cannot "Like" anything-hope thats okay!]

16. yvonne
    04.16.12 at 3:41 pm (2 years ago)

getting fit for summer

17. Theresa S
    04.16.12 at 3:42 pm (2 years ago)

This past weekend was alumni weekend at my college. When you get a bunch of pilots together reminiscing, you have a ton of booze around and I need to get this all out of my system! Have to get back on track with my nutrition! :)

18. emilie
    04.16.12 at 4:18 pm (2 years ago)

I am getting married in JUNE!!! That is 2 months away and I would love to be able to fit comfortably into a size 2 instead of squeezing into it and spilling out of it!

19. jamie
    04.16.12 at 4:23 pm (2 years ago)

First and foremost…POOLSIDE IN LAS VEGAS IN 2 1/2 WEEKS! :)

Also, I am diabetic and CANNOT get rid of the last bit of my belly fat that my body wants to hold onto. Maybe doing this cleanse once a month will help me with this problemo.

20. AnneMarie
    04.16.12 at 4:37 pm (2 years ago)

I’m interested in kicking my salt cravings! I’m pretty good about keeping my sweets in check, opting for fresh fruits instead, but salty olives, pickles, popchips, and pirates booty are my weakness!

I also need to dust off my juicer. :)

6Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer 2012

1. [...] on day 2 of the juice cleanse…bouncing off the walls with energy!! [...]

2. [...] try a 3 day juice cleanse (challenge via the skinny confidential) 2. curb my sugar addiction! follow a low gi diet + no refined sugar for 30 days? (cries) [...]

3. [...] intense? Check out Lauryn’s cleanse, which allows one lean protein/veggie meal in the evenings. If that sounds interesting, write to [...]

4. [...] kept my Breville out and well at hand since then. I started with a three-day juice cleanse and have since been making juices to drink for breakfast and to rehydrate after an intense [...]

5. [...] Evarts also shared her favorite juicing recipe which can be seen here. It’s called the Sexy Green Dragon. To try Evarts favorite three day juice cleanse, click here! [...]

6. [...] would recommend a juice cleanse ( info found here). Also, Suja Juice does an amazing 3-day cleanse that is seriously life-changing. Good luck [...]