The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger and wellness blogger with healthy tips and tricks to lose weight.

After discovering Jennifer Aniston’s pizza recipe on a local news station, I was beyond excited. Somehow Jennifer Aniston + pizza makes me incessantly happy. She stated that this thin crust Greek pizza was her favorite homemade recipe [ yes, with her toned, amazing figure she still eats pizza ]. I tested it out this weekend & the total preparation time took ten minutes. I threw it in the oven, flipped through US Weekly, & before I knew it Jennifer’s pizza was ready to serve. Oh, and the strawberry “spa water” & Pixy in her high chair were the perfect complements to the dinner.

Love, Lauryn

The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza

1 package of whole wheat pizza dough

Natural tomato sauce [ I like natural bruschetta sauce ]

1 handful of light mozzarella

2 chopped bell peppers

2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil

1/2 handful of chopped onions

2 handfuls of arugula

1 handful of black olives

1 clove of fresh garlic

1 Meyer lemon

Chile flakes [ optional ]

Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Roll out pizza dough into a large circle. Spread olive oil all over dough, then add tomato sauce. On top, put onions, arugula, cheese, black olives, bell peppers, & garlic. Place pizza in oven for fifteen minutes. Remove & let cool for five minutes. Slice up and add lemon & chile flakes [ optional ].

24 comments on The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza

1. Jen Rojas
    02.28.12 at 5:22 pm (3 years ago)

Sounds yummy! Also…I love your pitcher for the strawberry spa water (how it keeps all the strawberries in the center)…where did you find that?

2. Katie
    02.29.12 at 8:46 am (3 years ago)

I’m with Jen! Where did you find the pitcher?

3. d p
    02.29.12 at 8:59 am (3 years ago)

looking for

03.08.12 at 9:18 pm (3 years ago)

YUM!
      Lauryn recently posted..Q & AMy Profile

4. Dayna
    02.29.12 at 4:28 pm (3 years ago)

Is that a water diffuser pitcher? Where did you get that?!

5. Jen Rojas
    03.01.12 at 6:34 am (3 years ago)

You’d better share, Lauryn! We all want one of those pitchers! Don’t hold out on us!

6. Hanna
    03.04.12 at 9:28 am (3 years ago)

YUMMY! Sounds ridiculously good! Must try it!

03.08.12 at 9:19 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Hanna!
      Lauryn recently posted..Q & AMy Profile

7. Jessie
    03.07.12 at 8:51 am (3 years ago)

Looks so yummy… ahahaha! your furbaby in his high chair… TOO CUTE!!!
    Jessie recently posted..Healthy Super Bowl SMy Profile

03.08.12 at 9:19 pm (3 years ago)

Hahaha she’s hilarious ; ). Thank you for the sweet comment, Jessie. xox
      Lauryn recently posted..Q & AMy Profile

03.17.12 at 4:07 pm (3 years ago)

Hey Katarina ; ) I never count calories…I am not sure; I am sure it’s around 300 cals though. xo

8. Katie Gruen
    05.24.13 at 7:27 am (2 years ago)

I skipped the cheese but it didnt even need it! This was so delicious!

5Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza

1. […] + Where did you get the fruit infusion pitcher found in this post? […]

2. […] {Lauryn’s recipe for The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza} […]

3. […] easy pizza that is absolutely bursting with flavor.  I’ve been eyeing this pizza recipe on The Skinny Confidential for a long time and this was the perfect opportunity to make it.  Jennifer Aniston makes this […]

4. […] + What inspired you to start blogging? I was attending San Diego State University and at lunchtime, there were absolutely no healthy options. To make up for this, I began modifying my food. Instead of a tortilla on my burrito, I would have them add lettuce to make a salad. Or in substitution of greasy chips, I’d grab baked, all-natural apple chips. I subbed soda for tea & water. Many students are constantly fueling themselves with horrible foods; there was a need for a website with tips and tricks. Not a diet. Just a lifestyle. Since I’m an OCD perfectionist, it took three years for me to I launch the type of blog I was visualizing. And now, I couldn’t be happier blogging- I LOVE it!] + What does eating clean look like to you? Simple: organic veggies, fruits, vegetable juice, vitamins, low-sodium lean meats, delicious cheeses, & eggs. Maybe a little wine too . Oh! And I love my one cup a day of coffee. & I drink water like it’s my job. If I fuel my car with the best gas, why wouldn’t I fuel my body with the best foods? + Three meals per day, or five-six small meals? Oh, definitely five to six small meals. I like to keep my metabolism at its optimum level. I snack all day, not really ever having “meals” at all. + What does a typical day in your life look like? I exercise six days a week for an hour a day. It’s like brushing my teeth; I just do it. Eating-wise: eggs + grapefruit in the AM, snacks throughout the day: grapes, hummus, baby carrots, grapes, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, a veggie juice, whatever I can grab. For dinner I’ll have a salad with protein or soup. Dessert is protein-infused hot chocolate or apple with soy nut butter + pumpkin pie spice. I’m a grazer! + How do you stay lean without bulking up when strength training? People are misled when it comes to strength training. For the first couple weeks you’ll notice bulk. This is because you’re building muscle on top of fat. After about a month the fat falls off & voila! there’s long, lean, sexy muscle . I also incorporate a lot of Pilates. OBSESSED! + Greatest motivation to stay healthy? To be the best version of myself. + Name one guilty pleasure that you could never give up. Wine. Key lime/graham cracker sorbet. Chips + salsa. Frozen gummy bears. Oops, that’s more than one . + Any tips to help maintain balance & moderation in your diet? Don’t starve yourself. Moderation is the key to weight loss. Not just weight loss, but keeping the weight off…for good! + Favorite go-to healthy recipe? The Jennifer Aniston Greek Pizza […]