Juice Cleanse Results

Lauryn Evarts, fitness and weight loss blogger with skinny tips and tricks

[ Post-cleanse ]

There’s certainly excitement when a detox/cleanse ends. Although I anticipated aftermath cravings of bread, cheese & chips, there were virtually none at all. This AM I had a banana & drank a glass of half orange, half grapefruit juice. Truthfully I was not terribly hungry. This is probably because my stomach shrank over the three day cleanse & my normal food cravings subsided on day two. Mid-afternoon I ended up eating egg whites, low-sodium, organic turkey bacon and a medium-sized veggie juice. Besides looking forward to my bottle glass of wine, surprisingly I do not have a strong desire to eat junk food.

An update on my friends: some of them are not finished with the cleanse, however Pilar ended up losing seven pounds [ I lost five ]. Ian only lost three pounds because he cheated [ ha, kidding! ]. They both said they would highly recommend it.

To purchase my favorite pre-made juice cleanse by Suja, click here ( & don’t forget to use THESKINNY5 for 5% off! ).

Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

Lauryn Evarts, fitness and weight loss blogger with skinny tips and tricks

[ 9 oz. half orange juice, half grapefruit juice ]

Lauryn Evarts, fitness and weight loss blogger with skinny tips and tricks

[ Fresh 8 veggie juice: orange, beets, bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, spinach, celery & apples ]

Love, Lauryn

Newer comments

42 comments on Juice Cleanse Results

1. Ian Gary
    01.07.12 at 5:24 pm (3 years ago)

Did not cheat!!!! Maybe my fitness level was already SO amazing that I didn’t have weight to lose?

2. Ally
    01.07.12 at 5:28 pm (3 years ago)

You’re so pretty! Now I really want to try this cleanse.. Thanks for sharing your experience.

01.08.12 at 8:54 pm (3 years ago)

Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

3. Nikki
    01.07.12 at 5:38 pm (3 years ago)

Good job! You look awesomely lean! I love juice cleanses . What a great way to quit the holiday style eating. I didn’t do one but eat raw foods only twice a week and it helps me to not crave as much. Thanks for the Inspiration!

01.08.12 at 8:55 pm (3 years ago)

I love your raw food idea! Thanks for the support.
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

4. Shaina
    01.07.12 at 6:59 pm (3 years ago)

I wish I could do day two the first and third day! It would make it so much better than the third day juice, which was definitely the hardest day for me! Just had some veggie soup, I’ll let you know my results tomorrow!

01.08.12 at 8:56 pm (3 years ago)

Let me know lady! xo
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

5. Chrissy Reilly
    01.08.12 at 9:07 am (3 years ago)

I can’t wait to try! You look amazing! Where is this place located again?

01.08.12 at 8:56 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Chrissy, here’s the address:

243 N Hwy 101
      Solana Beach, CA 92075
      (858) 792-4545
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

6. Pure2raw twins
    01.08.12 at 10:09 am (3 years ago)

You look great! And so glad that the cleanse went well for you! There is a feeling of excitement and fulfillment after doing cleanses! Great job!

01.08.12 at 8:57 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks girls! : )
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

7. Erin
    01.08.12 at 8:14 pm (3 years ago)

You look amazing! Will you keep us updated with your results? The thing I’m always worried about is that the weight loss is very temporary. Do you find that to be the case and, if so, do you mainly do it for other reasons (since you’re really not carrying any extra weight!!)?

01.08.12 at 9:01 pm (3 years ago)

Yes, today I ate light. Just veggies, eggs, some cheese, and 2 glasses of wine : ). Lots of water. I do it to detox. I drank and ate a lot during the holidays so it was the perfect way to cleanse.
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

8. Savannah
    01.10.12 at 2:10 pm (3 years ago)

Oh my gosh, this cleanse looks awesome, the juice looks amazing! And HELLO!? You look amazing too! I just found your blog, it’s so fun, I can’t wait to keep reading!!!

01.11.12 at 11:35 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Savannah! You’re so sweet :).
      Lauryn recently posted..Easy Fitness MovesMy Profile

9. Lauryn
    01.11.12 at 11:35 pm (3 years ago)

FYI: If you make this at home make sure you use 6 to 7 of each veggie and each fruit. Good luck!
    Lauryn recently posted..Easy Fitness MovesMy Profile

10. Heather
    01.22.12 at 6:06 am (3 years ago)

Hi Lauryn! Love the juice cleanse idea. Going to try it for the first time this week. I’ll be making it myself, though…do you know if you can make it the night before for the next day, or will the juice separate and it’ll take awful? Thanks for the tip! Btw, great blog and very inspiring to those of us who aren’t always so healthy. :)
    Heather recently posted..Germans v. Americans: The Battle of the Road SignsMy Profile

01.22.12 at 9:58 pm (3 years ago)

I would try to make it the morning of, but if you can’t- no big deal! Just make sure you shake it well before you drink it :).

Thank you for the support!

11. LF
    02.04.12 at 2:29 am (3 years ago)

I just started with the juice cleanse (first day today!). It sounded like a good idea but the juice taste so gross that I barely can drink it! Any tip?

02.05.12 at 2:00 pm (3 years ago)

I would add EXTRA lemon and half a handful of ginger. This should improve the taste to make it more drinkable ; ).

12. Raymundo Smitz
    03.03.12 at 1:24 am (3 years ago)

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

13. Tiffany
    03.14.12 at 2:31 pm (3 years ago)

How much does this cost at Juicers for the 3 days total? I want to try it!

• Chelsea
      03.17.12 at 9:30 am (3 years ago)

I read somewhere that it’s $18 a day, so that would make it $54 total. I know you weren’t asking me, but thought I’d help anyways. ;)

03.17.12 at 3:46 pm (3 years ago)

Yes- you’re right Chelsea : ) xo thanks for your help! xo

03.17.12 at 3:49 pm (3 years ago)

It is $18 dollars a day, for three days. xoxo

14. Mac
    04.30.12 at 10:39 am (2 years ago)

Can you please email me the instructions for the 3 day cleanse? Excited to try!!!

15. Sarah
    06.09.12 at 6:27 pm (2 years ago)

For the beet, orange and bell pepper fresh veggie 8 juice, did you use a juicer or a blender?

06.11.12 at 1:51 pm (2 years ago)

Either works; I prefer a juicer though ; ) xx

16. Eli Biehl
    11.01.12 at 12:18 pm (2 years ago)

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

• laurynevarts
      11.01.12 at 12:19 pm (2 years ago)

No worries! Thanks for reading Eli!

17. Christine
    01.14.13 at 6:24 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Lauryn~

I really would like to try the three day juice cleanse. Could you please post all of the ingredients and how much of each.

Thank you!
    btw….love your web page :)

18. Veronica
    01.16.13 at 4:31 am (2 years ago)

Hi!
    I am on day 1 of the Juice cleanse. So far I feel amazing, I’m so happy the juice tastes good and I am not hungry at all! I wanted to ask if the 6oz. of protein are necessary, and also I wanted to ask whether you know how many calories the 64oz. of juice add up to? Thank you

19. Jenni
    02.27.13 at 4:56 pm (2 years ago)

On day 2 of juice cleanse after the first day I didn’t know if I would make it. Thank god day 2 tastes better. A little worried about tomorrow can I substitute the beets for something else?

02.27.13 at 5:19 pm (2 years ago)

Sure! Use apples or spinach! Good luck, Jenni! X.

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Juice Cleanse Results

1. [...] about ]. I would stick to mainly vegetables, fruits, low-carb bread, & make your own veggie juices or [...]

2. [...] cleanse four times & it’s safe to say I’m in love [ two examples found here & here [...]

3. [...] + My goal is attain these results. [...]