Juice Detox: Day 2

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Day 2- Fresh 6- Green Drink ]

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Cleanse instructions ]

Welp, I am on day two of my anticipated juice cleanse/detox. Turns out, it is not as hard as most people would assume. I have more energy than a five year old, feel lighter & easily completed an hour & a half of working out today. This is probably attributed to the fact that all the toxins are flushing themselves out of my system & my body’s loving it. I figured by today there would be some insatiable cravings for carbs, but thus far there are none. Note to self: perfect pre-summer cleanse.

++ To order my favorite juice cleanse, click here.

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Ginger root ]

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Parsley & red apples ]

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Organic veggies work best ]

Easy juice detox for the New Year by Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger

[ Essential day 2 ingredients ]

Love, Lauryn

24 comments on Juice Detox: Day 2

1. Ellie
    01.05.12 at 2:45 pm (3 years ago)

I love juicers! Do you pick up a huge 64 oz jug of their juice in the morning & then keep it in your fridge? Or pick up each one individually?

01.08.12 at 9:12 pm (3 years ago)

I pick up each day individually. Every 20 minutes the juice loses its nutrients. And I love Juicer’s too!
      Lauryn recently posted..Juice Detox: Day 2My Profile

2. andrea
    01.05.12 at 7:06 pm (3 years ago)

Where can I find instructions on how to combine and make the juices?

3. Bre
    01.05.12 at 10:16 pm (3 years ago)

I’m on day two with you

4. Anna
    01.06.12 at 3:48 am (3 years ago)

This is great idea, to detox a bit especially after these holidays…I will start today with day number 1!
    Anna recently posted..dental treatmentsMy Profile

01.08.12 at 9:35 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Hannah! Agreed!
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

5. Simon Mccier
    02.22.12 at 6:03 pm (3 years ago)

Simon Mccier recently posted..Welcome to my blogMy Profile

6. Redfizz
    03.06.12 at 6:12 am (3 years ago)

I am on my 3rd 40-day juice fast. I just started this week. My first was such a success! I no longer have hypothyroidism and am much more happy. I, personally, was a bit sloppy lately, which is why I am going at it again and doing an “oil change” for my body.

How long

7. Priscila
    11.22.12 at 8:15 pm (2 years ago)

I’m interested. Could you e-mail me the instructions? Thanks! pinidamico@gmail.com

8. Janette
    12.05.12 at 8:08 pm (2 years ago)

Im breastfeeding my baby, Do you think its ok for me to do the detox?

• laurynevarts
      12.06.12 at 12:26 am (2 years ago)

I would wait until you’re done or consult with a doctor!

9. jen
    12.23.12 at 9:03 pm (2 years ago)

Hey just wondering if you juice once for the whole day or a couple times throughout the day

12.23.12 at 9:43 pm (2 years ago)

You make the juice [ the whole 64 ounces ] in the AM or the night before! : ). You can juice throughout the day too, but it would be very time consuming.

10. mary
    12.29.12 at 12:21 pm (2 years ago)

ok so i want to try this but i am a bit confused. lets say for day one, do i make a whole 64oz jug of the juice in the morning and drink it as the hours goes by? or do i make every 8oz individually? like lets say at 10am make 8oz and drink it and then at 11am make another 8oz and drink it.

12.30.12 at 12:36 pm (2 years ago)

E-mail me for more details at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. You make the whole 64 ounces in the morning and drink 8 ounces every hour (starting around 9 am). Make the whole batch at once (= 64 ounces). E-mail me for more info, babe!

11. Kelly
    05.08.13 at 6:09 am (1 year ago)

I added too much ginger. Is there something I can add more of to cut the taste of it?
    Thanks

05.08.13 at 6:34 am (1 year ago)

Lemon juice will help! Add ice too!

12. Shauna
    09.17.13 at 3:28 pm (1 year ago)

So I’m on day two, I made the juice last night, followed the directions exactly but it only made 48 oz.. So I just kept adding cucumbers and celery. Yesterday’s juice went well and tasted fine! But today, I’m having a VERY hard time keeping it down. It’s hurting my stomach and is very disgusting… I added lemon juice to help but it’s still very gross.. Any suggestions? Anyone else have the same thoughts?