Juicers-Cleanse-in-Del-Mar

Juicer’s Three Day Cleanse

September 13, 2011
by
LAURYN

Juice Cleanses that are easy and accessible

After an exciting summer with friends & family [ & food…+ maybe some alcohol : ) ], I felt like I needed a quick detox to jumpstart my metabolism. When doing a cleanse, it is essential to select one that fits your body’s schedule & needs. I picked this Juicer’s Solana Beach cleanse to rid my system of toxins [ it was nice to drop eight pounds too- [ note: four, of which were attributed to water weight-loss ] because it fit perfectly with my work schedule. It was effortless & tasted decent. The cleanse consists of three days with different juices every hour, lots of water, & lean protein [ first, I choose ground turkey, then chicken, & lastly oysters ] with veggies at night. I would recommend this one in particular because it’s easy to make from home. E-mail me for extra special details on this cleanse: Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com.

To purchase my favorite pre-made juice cleanse, click here!

Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

Juice cleanse that tastes good

Juicer's Veggie Cleanse

Juicer’s Three Day Cleanse

* Three days of juices, eight ounces every hour for eight hours, lots of water in between & lean protein with veggies after 6 pm.

Day 1: Fresh 7 Liver & Kidney Detox

Blend 3 apples, 3 beets, 3 tomatoes, 3 large carrots, 3 pieces of celery, 3 cucumber, & 3 juiced lemon together [ 8 oz. every hour for 8 hours ].

Day 2: Fresh 6 Green Drink

Blend 3 apples, 3 pieces of celery, 3 whole cucumber, 2 peeled or unpeeled ginger roots, 3 heaping handfuls of parsley & 3 heaping handfuls of spinach together [8 oz. every hour for 8 hours ].

Day 3:  Fresh 9 Super Colon Detox

Blend 3 beets, 3 large carrots, 3 pieces of celery, 3 whole cucumber, 2 peeled or unpeeled ginger roots, 3 juiced lemons, 3 heaping handfuls of lettuce, 3 heaping handfuls of parsley & 3 heaping handfuls of kale [ 8 oz. every hour for 8 hours ].

+ Note: this may come out more than 64 ounces; share it with friends or family. Only drink the 64 ounces per day. If it comes out to less than 64 ounces [ which it shouldn’t ], blend together 1 bell pepper and 1 cucumber to add to mix. E-mail me if you need further clarification: Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com.

{ Again, this cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

OH, ALSO:

296 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Shayna

lauryn, you gave the info. on what to make each days juice with but not the measurements. i was wondering if you could post them or email me with them please. thank you! looking forward to trying ths! :)

2. Lauryn Post author

Shayna: all the measurements are up now! Let me know if there’s any other questions you have : ). xox Lauryn

3. Nalani

Hi Lauryn, I have been searching every where for a 3 day cleanse! This will help a lot and I will let you know how it turns out! I was just wondering if these measurements each add to 64 oz per day? Thank you again Lauryn!

1. Lauryn Post author

Yes, each day should measure out to 64 oz.! If you feel like you need more, just add more veg :) xox

4. Emily

Do you make this with a juicer or with a blender? Instructions say “blend” but I’m thinking that wouldn’t taste very good :).

1. Lauryn Post author

You can make it with a blender, however, a juicer is best. Either way works though!

5. Stephanie

silly question but the amount that you have listed… is that going to make the 64 oz. a day? or do you need to multiply all that by 8x? haha sorry!

1. Lauryn Post author

That should make 64 oz. but you can always add more!

xo

6. Alexandra

I was looking for a cleanse that didn’t look like it would kill me! What about the lean protein and veggies after 6 pm though? How much of them? :)

1. Lauryn Post author

You get to eat a fist full of veggies or lettuces and then 6 ounces of protein [ like tofu, oysters, seafood, chicken, beef or eggs ] at night. I like eating protein over a bed of spinach. Hope this helps!
      Lauryn recently posted..Spiked Soy EggnogMy Profile

7. Pingback: My Ode To Juicing. | It's Unbeweavable!

8. Jessica

Can you post a link to the full instructions for the cleanse or a copy of it? And how much lean protein with veggies are you eating after 6? I just had a baby 12 weeks ago and am nursing, but I want to do a little pre-holiday party cleanse so I can feel extra awesome in my little black dress. So I’m looking for a cleanse that still has a fair amount of calories…thanks so much! Love the blog!

9. Amy

Hi Lauryn,

My sister got me a 3 day cleanse for my birthday from Blue Print Cleanse and it was pretty awesome, however; it comes with a pretty not so awesome price tag. My colon hydro therapist recommended the Juicers 3-day but I live in Oceanside and have to be at work at 730… no way can I get to Solana Beach for the juice. I just so happened to come across your website when “googling” and I am wicked excited to have found it. I did have a question about the apples, should they be red or green? Also, is there more to the cleanse? If so, could you share?

Again, I am so happy that I found your website and I have been looking at all the recipes… Yummy……. Do you have any for tofu, besides the busy salad? My son loves tofu but I can only make tofu burgers….. Thanks… Amy

1. Lauryn Post author

Red apples are better than green for the cleanse. And check out today’s post for more info. You can buy all three together so you’re prepared. I will make more tofu recipes soon; check back :).

I am so happy you like the site! Good luck :) xox
      Lauryn recently posted..Glitz & CocktailsMy Profile

10. Pingback: Juice Detox: Day 1 | The Skinny Confidential

11. Mary

Hi Lauryn!
    I just looooveee your blog, so inspiring to cook & eat better and I really wanna go for that detox :)
    You think you could mail me a pdf or word.doc as Erica suggested ?
    That would be so,so awesome!
    xoxo
    Mary

12. Pingback: Juicing It Up « confidentandclassy

13. Kaylee

Hi Lauryn,

Kind of a gross question, but does this cleanse make you poo all day? My schedule is a little restricting so that would be a little complication with trying to do this cleanse.

Thanks!

14. Courtney

Lauryn~ I am obsessed with your blog! I check it on a daily basis for your skinny tips! Can you drink coffee during this cleanse? I am starting this [my first cleanse ever] tomorrow! Thanks for providing all the info!!

~Courtney

15. Sofia

Hey, I notice you offered to send the full cleanse to one girl and I really would like to try this detox out to loose some pounds before spring break. =) Thanks for respond, I just found your blog and I love it. Take care

16. emily

Hi Lauryn,

I am getting ready to start the juice cleanse, when I saw your future post showed tomatoes on day one, but I’m not seeing it on this one! Just wondering how many for day one! Thanks so much!

17. Adrianne

Lauryn,
    I prepared my juice last night, via a juice “extractor”. Is the whole point of the cleansing effects to include the pulp to incorporate more fiber into the day? Or when you used this recipe did your juicer discard the pulp and leave you with just the juice? I know they make juicers that blend it all and others seperate pulp from juice.

18. Pingback: The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer ’12 | The Skinny Confidential

19. Pingback: Congratulations to All that Completed the Juice Cleanse Challenge!!! | The Skinny Confidential

20. Sheri

what you say like, 6 beats or 6 cucumber do you mean FULL ones/? becuase it seems like its a CRAZY amount?? thanks!

1. Lauryn Post author

You can do 5 if it seems like too much. I choose smaller veggies so that’s why it turns out to that many! xo

21. Sarah

Hi, I would also like to have this plan emailed to me in a word document if one is available…thanks.

22. Annaliese Rosie

Hi Lauryn!
    Thanks for posting this, I am sooo glad I found your blog and excited to start on my 3-day cleanse! I love your entire blog and other recipes-Great Job!

-xo-

23. Pingback: Breaking the Vicious Cycle- Juice Cleanse « btypes

24. emily

Hii Lauryn!
    Quick question – you drink this for 8 hours, every hour, how much sleep should you be getting? I’ve heard things where you should be fasting all through the night, so do you recommend waking up and drinking right away? Just a bit curious on my end :)
    Can’t wait to try it out.. bikini season!
    Emily

1. Lauryn Post author

No! I start whenever I wake up. Around 8:30 to 9 pm and end whenever I am finished. No pressure. xx

25. Karey

Hi Lauryn!

I love juicing and doing detoxes and I haven’t heard of this detox yet so I am very excited. Would you be able to send me the full instructions?

Thank you!

26. Kate

Hi Lauryn,
    I’m on Day 2 of this cleanse and I’ve lost 5lbs already! Do you gain weight back really fast after this cleanse? I’d like to maintain my weight post-juice cleanse.

Thanks!

1. Lauryn Post author

No, just eat healthy and smaller portions than usual! I am so happy you’re liking the cleanse : ) xx

27. Daniela

Lauryn!

The Power-gy Team will be doing your 3 Day Cleanse beginning today (Boy do we need it:)!

28. kelly K

can someone email me the directions?!!! I wanted to start today if possible. Also, should I ask wholefoods to juice or blend the ingredients? The juice in the pictures doesn’t look very thick which made me think maybe it was from a juicer and not blender. Also, does anyone know how much whole foods charges?

Thanks!
    Kelly

29. Kay

Hi! When you say 3 heaping handfuls of lettuce, what type of lettuce should I use? Also, what do you consider heaping or does it really matter?

Thanks SO much!

30. hayley

Hi! I’m doing this and I was just wondering did you work out a lot when u did this to lose the 8 lbs?? I can’t wait to try it!

31. hayley

Hi! I’m about to do this and I was just wondering did u work out a lot to lose the 8 lbs?? Can’t wait to try it!!:)

1. laurynevarts

I lost some water weight and kept the rest off. It’s more about detoxing and energizing yourself. It also kickstarts healthy eating! X

32. oOBubbles21

Hi Lauryn!!

I’m conning my best friend and sister to try this with me. Plan to buy all the ingredients tonight and prep the juice to start tomorrow (Monday) morning. Can I make all 3 days at once and refrigerate when needed?
    Also, please send me more info please!! oOBubbles21 at ya hoo dot com. Thanks so much :)

33. Pingback: Day 1 of a 3 Day Cleanse – Liver & Kidney Detox: prepping the veggies « Babykiss.ca

34. Deepika Kamath

Hi I’m doing this Juice cleanse starting tomorrow! SO excited!
    Whats a good substitute for kale? cabbage, broccoli?
    So basically juice all day and veggies at night? You mentioned somewhere that there was more info that you could mail? My email id is kamath.deepika at gmail dot com
    Love your blog! :)

35. Mamamia

Lauryn,
    I am so excited to try this cleanse, I work at a club and drink like a fish. I did the isagenix cleanse this spring, it’s a little vigorous and spendy. I’m excited to lose a few pounds and take a few days off of drinking. How often can I repeat the cleanse? Or how soon may be better put.

36. Jasmine

My friend sent me to your blog a few days ago and tomorrow I will start my first ever cleanse! To be honest this is the first time a cleanse has appealed to me. I may have grabbed super huge fruits and veggies because I made something like 80 oz….. I used a blender; everything but the beet juice was fresh (and produce on the dirty dozen were organic!) Excited :-) I had some of the extra juice tonight and it’s pretty tasty. Thanks!

1. laurynevarts

Yay! Congrats : ) try 3 of each veggie for less juice or share some with friends and family!

About 4 times a year. Doing it too much doesn’t shock the body. xox

37. corbin

to keep the enzymes in juice alive longer than a couple hours, you need to keep it in a glass container with no air in it… the detoxing effects are much stronger on your system and the juice stays brighter and tastes crisper. Im a cleansing counselor at a raw food kitchen and cleansing boutique, just sharing! awesome you posted about your cleanse keep juicing! you’re killin it!

38. Robert

May I put some Maca or Cocao in the Detox juice? And is coconut water good to drink with the fast?
    Im starting the fast today. Thanks so much for the post

1. laurynevarts

I would stay away from coconut juice during the cleanse because of the sugar! : )

39. Kathryn

Hi Lauryn,
    I am really interested in this detox and would love to start it tomorrow. If you have more information would you mind emailing it to me? I love your blog!
    -Kathryn

40. Sarah

This sounds really interesting. I’d love to receive more information. Thank you so much for sending!

41. Sarah

About to start next week but I’m allergic to cucumber, what could I substitute it with? Also, did you work out whilst on the cleanse?x

42. Kiley

Do you have to drink all 64oz? I started today and am having trouble finishing it. Also all I can taste is cucumbers ?? Can I add something tmrw to help with that? Sweet potato? Please email me the details so i know iam doing this right. Thanks!

1. laurynevarts

Try to drink all the juice. Add ginger or lemon to offset the taste.

43. Kiley

Do you have to finish all 64oz? I am having trouble and i am just on day 1. Also all I taste is cucumber, can I add something to help that. Please email details of the cleanse. Thank you!! :)

1. laurynevarts

E-mail me for further instructions. To offset the cucumber, just ginger or lemon. It’s recommended to finish all of the juice, each day. X

44. Mary

Hi Lauryn,

I would like to get the Juicers 3 day Cleanse complete instructions. I’m looking for an alternative to what my co-workers are trying which is isagenix. It sounds like you get great results with your cleanse with no long term commitments.

Thanks
    Mary

45. BittyKitty

What juicer do you recommend. I want one that is not going to be a piece of junk and can handle alot of use.

46. Pingback: Three Day Juice Cleanse: Day One | Rachel Begins Here…

47. alison

Hi Lauryn –
    I love the plan for this healthy cleanse! I’ve never done one before and I have a quick question….

Besides the ginger root, beets and kale, how do you think this would work if you ate all of the same ingredients fresh and raw? I’d add the lemon to the water.

What do you think?

Thanks!
    Alison

You could do that : ) !! Try it and let me know how it goes! X

48. Amanda

Cans you please send me the full info on the cleanse. This is my first! Manda33079@ yahoo.com
    Thanks!!!!

49. Ivy

Hi Lauryn!

My husband cannot have carrots, is there a substitution or can I omit them? Also, if we can only do two days, which day should we skip?

Thank you! Looks like a great cleanse! :-)

1. laurynevarts

Yes use spinach or extra beets : ). Skip day 3 if you can only do three days! XO.

50. Ivy

Perfect! Thank you! How often can I do this cleanse? Is there something else I can do on a daily basis for weight loss?

51. Ivy

Perfect! Thank you! How often do can I do the 3 day? Could I do it indefinitely or is there something else you recommend?

52. Luke

A warning for people:
    Apples should not be blended/juiced with the seeds, they contain cyano-compounds, which are carcinogenic in high enough amounts. But great cleanse Lauryn, a good way to start eating healthy!

53. Kellie

Hi lauryn,
    Can you use a different veggie in place of the beets???? Not a huge fan of beets and thought I could replace it with a different fruit or veggie …..great site keep up the good work !!!…Thanks again …

1. laurynevarts

Yes; use spinach, apples, or cucumbers in place of them. You can always substitute.

Thank you for the support, Kellie! XO.

1. laurynevarts

Throughout the day; a little in the morning and a lot at night! XO.

54. Katherine

Hey Lauryn!

How do the juices taste? Did you find yourself hungry during the cleanse?

1. laurynevarts

I like them! The first day you feel a bit hungry, but it’s fine after that! The juices taste delish to me, but if you don’t like the taste add extra lemon &/or ginger! XO.

55. Sarah

So when you say 3 cucumbers do you mean 3 whole cucumbers or peices? the same with the celery, im guessing it is whole, but I want to be sure before I drink it. Also, if we don’t have a juicer, can we just blend everything together?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

56. Chloe

Do you juice the entire batch for the day at once? Will it go bad/change color? I have this problem with juicing when I don’t finish it fast enough. But this sounds great!

1. laurynevarts

Yes; you can juice each day all at once. It won’t change color [ at least my didn’t ]. : ).

57. Chelsi

Lauryn, thank you for posting- I know this is an old post, but are you still into juicing? How did the juice detox make you feel? I just got into juicing a couple of months ago, and I’m considering a juice cleanse. Have you found anything different in the time between now and when this was posted? I’d love to hear about things you’ve learned along the way.

58. Tabatha Petersen

Lauryn – I came across your 3 day cleanse last week. I could totally relate to the reasons why you did it. I’m on Day 2 & feel great! I’ve also motivated 2 friends to do it with me.

Thanks for sharing your cleanse.

1. laurynevarts

I know, right? It’s amazing! Day 3 is the best. Your skin shines!

59. CaitCleanse

Hi Lauryn,

I wasn’t sure about the ginger root measurement, so i should have asked before I made the juice, but you said 2 ginger roots for the 2nd and 3rd days…I only used about 3/4 of one for the 2nd day but it’s so strong. Now I feel like an idiot and I’m thinking there’s some secret way to measure ginger and “1 ginger root” doesn’t mean a whole root that you buy at the store…is it supposed to be just an inch of ginger? And will it hurt me at all if I drink all 64 oz with this much ginger in it?

Either way, thanks a lot for the cleanse :)

60. Patty

Hello~
    I just want to be sure I understand the recipe/instructions before beginning tomorrow…
    -all veges should be fresh and raw?
    -only beets need to be peeled and apples need to be seeded?
    -lemons means the juice of, not the whole lemon?

I’m looking forward to starting!

1. laurynevarts

All veggies should be fresh and raw. Beets should be peeled and apples need to be seeded too : ). Lemons are juiced, so not the whole lemon. E-mail me for further instructions at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. Good luck Patty! XO.

1. laurynevarts

Because you’re peeing every second and it juices flush you out.

xo.

61. Cathleen

How much did this all cost, about? I’m currently living on $10 dollars a day, so I don’t want to go too much over!

62. Jenny

Hi Lauryn! I LOVE your blog! I’m making my shopping list for this cleanse now and I was wondering since I’m using a blender and am probably going to have to make a jug of this to take to work, is that going to work since the fruit loses nutrients? Do you make a new one every hour or carry a jug too? Thanks! :)

1. laurynevarts

It does lose some nutrients but way you’re doing it is right : ). It still detoxifies your bod and will clean out your system! XO.

63. Amanda

Hey Lauren! I read your blog religiously…LOVE everything about it! Question about this cleanse: I want to do this to re-start my system after all the bad thanksgiving eats! What juicer do you use/recommend for this? And while I’m doing the cleanse, can I do my usual barre class/cardio combo? Thanks a bunch! xx

1. laurynevarts

I am so happy you like it! The juicer found here is great! And yes, you can do your daily workout. Just say away from hot yoga.

64. Tara

Hey Lauryn,
    Loved it – well…actually I hated day 3 a whole lot, but stuck with it. Results: lost 13.4 pounds of weight/water/salt I had put on in the past month between my bday and Thanksgiving, got rid of caffeine withdrawal headaches and am *trying* to switch to green tea, and the no-value carbs I had been craving, I don’t crave at all today. Running a marathon in a few months and need to stick to just the good foods again – this is an awesome cleanse to get you back on track.
    Thanks for your help,
    T

65. Ekta

I just started the first day and didn’t substitute anything for anything (beets and all) and I was wondering if its ok to just chug 8 ounces of the juice every hour or if it is important to sip on it throughout the day?

1. laurynevarts

I like to drink it immediately. You can sip on it though, if you prefer, throughout the hour : ).

66. Ekta

Is your pee supposed to be a light pink the first day? It has only been this color twice for me today rather than through out the day but I am just curious.

1. laurynevarts

That’s never happened to me :/ I would check with a doctor babe!

2. Ekta

Oh btw ladies- if you have slightly pink urine after day 1 it means you have low stomach acid which is linked to a lot of stuff including weight gain. Apparently beets are one method of testing for low stomach acid. I would’ve never known this about myself unless I did this cleanse!

1. laurynevarts

I would definitely consult with a doctor before starting the cleanse.

67. Pingback: Day 1: Cleanse | Akansha Agrawal

68. Mads

If I get full, is it better to push through and finish the juice or is it ok to not eat anything and drink less than the 64 oz of juice? I got really full after 48 oz, so can I stop drinking or do I need to keep going?

69. Whitney

Hey Lauryn, if I’m using a blender do I need to peel the cucumbers and apples or leave the skins on? And should I expect to feel hungry during the 3 days? I’ve done cleanses before and have given up because I couldn’t fight off the hunger pains!

70. Kaila

Hey Lauryn,
    Recently discovered your blog. LOVE IT.
    Quick question, how often can you do a cleanse like this? Like every other month or less??

THANKS!!
    Kaila

71. Christy Harris

Can someone please email me the full instructions ASAP? I emailed her yesterday and I know it was a holiday but my husband and I want to start this tomorrow and I need to make a grocery list! Thanks!
    christyharris80@gmail.com

72. Lindsey

Went and got all the ingredients today and am starting it tomorrow! Looking forward to an after holiday cleanse!

73. Alexandria

I am starting this cleanse tomorrow. It’s my first one, so I’m a bit nervous. I’m hypoglycemic, and might need to eat more protein. How much do you typically include. I know you said about 6 oz at night, but then you had mentioned somewhere that you also eat a bit throughout the day.

Would you mind emailing me the full instructions? Alexandriacara@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

74. Jill Hassler

Hi Lauryn,

I am transitioning into the HCG diet, as reccomended by my Naturopath…
    I’ve read it’s really important to do a “colon Cleanse” especially before beggining a healthy eating plan… That being said… I bought all of the ingrediants for the “colon Clease ” for Day 3, and made the juice… I figured it couldn’t hurt…. Made the juice… tasted it, and YUCK!!!! It burns my mouth!!! I think the ginger is what I’m tasting but I’m new to this, so I’m ot sure…. Is there anything I can add so that I can stand to drink it tomorrow??? I don’t want to waste all the goodness …

JILL

75. Tatiana

Thank you Lauryn for the inspiration to do a juice cleanse. For anyone looking to complete an ALL ORGANIC 1,3,5,7, or even 10-15 day juice cleanse check out Juice Nation in Solana Beach. Thanks! Cheers!

76. Rebecca

I am excited to try this. I was wondering why the protein is for the evening. Can you flip it to the morning and still get the same results? Breakfast being the most important meal of the day and all. :)

77. Rachelle

The day 2 juice is way over powering with the ginger root. How can I make it so it’s not so noticeable? I swear it’s burning my throat whenever I drink it. I love ginger root to cook with, just not to drink. Any suggestions? Thank you!

78. Pingback: Day 8, 9, and 10: Juice Cleanseeeee « The Sweaty Life

79. Pingback: Skinny Confidential Three Day DIY Juice Cleanse Results. | haute + healthy

80. Mike

Hi Lauryn,

My girlfriend & I just finished this detox last week & couldn’t believe how good we felt. We were both irritable during the detox, but it was worth it. We plan on doing some form of it periodically just to stay clean. The feeling is amazing! Thanks!

81. Lauren

I just finished this cleanse after “stumbling upon” it last week. I feel great and lost 6.2lbs! Thanks for the great DIY recipe – It was my first cleanse, so I didn’t want to go all out buying of bunch of crap I wouldn’t end up using. You’ll be happy to know also that I posted my experience over the three days on fb and so many of my friends are wanting to try it…so I’m just sending them the link to your blog… hope you’re feeling the love! Thanks again!

82. Taylour

I’m on Day 2 of this cleanse. I’m doing it with my boyfriend so making 128 ounces of juice every night is a lot of work! So far it’s going alright. Last night was tough- headaches, hunger pains, etc. But this morning I feel a lot better. I can’t wait to see the final results of this when we’re done.

1. Taylour

Finished the cleanse and felt great. Once I started drinking green tea during the day it got a lot easier. I have so much energy now that I’m going to have to work in this cleanse on a regular basis. Thanks Lauryn!

83. Charm

? I see Day 1 is for Liver & Kidney and Day 3 is Super Colon!!!! What benefits does day 2 have?

84. Pingback: A Little Detoxing Never Hurts | Sunshine Kir

85. Kelly

I’ve been trying to find a good juice cleanse for a detox before my trip to the Bahamas in May! This looks like a winner, and simple! I can’t wait to start in a couple months, your other recipes look awesome too!

86. Shannon

Hey Lauryn I was wondering if you could email the details and instructions for this cleanse? I am really looking forward to trying it!! Thank :)

Smmaloney07@gmail.com

P.s…tis blog is awesome!

1. Mike

We juiced the night before because we knew we wouldn’t have time in the morning. Form EVERYTHING I have read on juicing, you have about 24 hours to drink the juice before it starts losing some of the nutrients. Hope this helps. :-)

87. nicole

hi. is it okay not to put in allthe veggies? because i cant find some of em where i live

88. Kristen

I just made the juice for day one and excluded the tomatoes (because I forgot to buy them!!) Will this make a huge difference? I put an extra couple carrots in there… =/

89. Sharon

Hi there!
    Just want to know if you have to peel the apples, cucs, etc before blending.
    does the juice loose it’s wonderful properties by the time you get to the afternoon?
    After you make the juice, do I store it in the fridge or just room temperature?
    Thank you in advance for sharing!

90. pupi

Hi Lauryn,
    can it be taken my adults ( either diabetic/ heart) patients?
    and another thing, the juice mix has to be refrigerated?
    Thanks!

91. Igita

Hi Lauryn

I’d Love to have the full instructions in Word or PDF If possible thank you

92. Pingback: 3 day DIY juice cleanse – delight

93. Talia

I visit Solana annually and can’t do the cleanse bc we’re on vacation is this is great. One question, on day 3 it says “lettuce” any specific type? There’s so many to chose? Thanks again

94. Robina Watson

Hi

My daughter is trying the 3 day cleanse plan. Tomorrow is Day 2. I cant see how we will get enough out of the ingredients as it looks a lot less than day 1 and we only got 53 oz juice out of day1 Should we make it up, and then weigh it and add things in the same proportions to make up the difference to 64 oz or just keep adding bell peppers and cucumbers till we have enough?
    Also, what options can we use for the ‘fistfull’ of veg with the lean protein or is it only spinach or lettuce. Can we add any flavouring or condiments to either the veg or protein or should they be neat?
    Please can you send the full plan details.
    Thanks for sharing it all on the web site.

95. Mike

Lauren, I loved this the first time we did it. We have been juicing periodically over the past 6 months & we are about to do the cleanse again! Thanks for this information. :-)

96. Amanda

Hi Lauryn!
    Question – can we blend the ingredients in a blender, rather than a juicer? I don’t have a juicer and they’re extremely expensive. Also, where I live we don’t have a whole foods or any place that would blend juices. Sucks!

97. Felicia

Hi Lauryn,

can i replace kale to the other vegies? could you please give me another example?
    since now i’m moving to indonesia they didn’t have it here.

Many thanks! :)

98. Sadie

I started the cleanse, but when i juiced everything, it only came up to 48 ounces in total.
    Am i doing something wrong?

99. Adriana Rodriguez

Hello, Can you please send me the recepie to my email, super exited to try need to detox my body is been about 3 years I haven’t done anything to detox and I will also loved to loose some pounds.

100. Pingback: I Did a 3-Day Cleanse! (Sort of) | Blog By Lyss

1. Lidia

Hi Lauryn, I realy like your blog.This detox cleaning sound amazing.Can you send me all the info I’m litle bet confused about “every hour different juices”because you say blend together.Thank you so much.

101. Pamela

Can you reverse the order of days? I’m planning on going out on the boat all day tomorrow and that is my third day? Does the third day make you have to go poo all day long?

1. Lauryn

Every single day! I don’t miss a day of juice! I’m flattered you love the blog- thanks for reading babe, xx.

102. Bri

Hi! Love this post and can’t wait to get my juice on! Just wondering, roughly how much ginger root? Are we talking one- inch pieces?

103. Dora

I have a garden full of kale and zucchini. Would there be any benefit to adding either to my juices? If so, which days?
    Thanks!

104. heather

Hello, I am wondering for the 3rd day it calls for 3 handfuls of lettuce… Is this iceberg lettuce or romaine lettuce?

105. Jess Cohen

Hey! I’m going to start this tomorrow and I’m actually really excited about it but I just had a question. If I don’t have a juicer a blender would work properly correct? And also before I put the beets in is there any kind of cooking prep that needs to be done to them other then chopping such as boiling? Thanks(:

106. omega vrt

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but
    I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if
    you are not already 😉 Cheers!
    omega vrt recently posted..omega vrtMy Profile

107. Sara Collins

Grocery List:

6 – Apples
    6 – Beets
    3 – Tomatos
    6 – Carrots
    9 – Celery Stalks
    9 – Cucumbers
    6 – Lemons
    4 – pieces of Ginger Root
    6 – Parsley bunches
    3 – Spinach bunches
    3 – Lettuce bunches
    3 – Kale bunches

I have purchased groceries for this cleanse in the past and it has never cost more than $30.

108. Suchana

Can I make the juice in the morning before leaving home and consume through the day?

109. Sarah

Hi! When you say blend.. do you mean literally like with a blender? or juicer? can you use either?

110. Emily

Hi! Just came across this on Pinterest and super interested in doing a cleanse but what time do you suggest you start the juices for the 8 hours? If you could email me with instructions and tips that’s be great!! eciamaricone@gmail.com

111. Emily

Hi! just found this on pinterest and really want to try it but a little confused on when the best time to start the cleanse and everything? Can you email me the full instructions and tips please! my emails: eciamaricone@gmail.com

112. Emily

Hi Lauryn,
    I’m starting this cleanse on Thursday, and I am using a small blender and a metal strainer to do a half and half sort of smoothie/ juice because I don’t have a juicer with me at school.
    I was wondering how best to juice the beets – should I steam them slightly first to make them easier to blend/ juice or will that diminish the nutrients?
    Thanks,
    Emily

113. seo vps

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I assumed this post was once great.
    I don’t understand who you’re however certainly you’re going to a
    famous blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!
    seo vps recently posted..seo vpsMy Profile

114. Rochelle

Hello! I’ve been reading your website for some time now and
    finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble
    Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!
    Rochelle recently posted..RochelleMy Profile

115. Stine Mari

Hello!
    I love the idea of this cleanse, but I’m quite new to this. I wonder if you still e-mail this document to people?

116. hcso

Hi there, I read your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing!
    hcso recently posted..hcsoMy Profile

117. Corina

It is easy to train and has found work not only as a family friend, but as a therapy
    dog. is a free website that provides all the information that
    you need about Wakeboarding Equipment at:. These gradings are, going from pristine to obviously damage,
    are: Pearl, Grade A, Grade B, and Grade C.
    Corina recently posted..CorinaMy Profile

118. m.e.d. workout

Thanks for every other excellent article. Where else could anyone get that kind
    of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    m.e.d. workout recently posted..m.e.d. workoutMy Profile

119. Garrett

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your
    post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to
    let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers
    Garrett recently posted..GarrettMy Profile

120. Beata

I’m doing the cleanse starting tomorrow, so I look hawt when I fly to Mykonos on Monday! Buzzing with excitement, hope being vegan isn’t gonna make it extra difficult though (I eat quite big volumes, haha)! ❤️
    Much love from Latvia!
    Beata recently posted..Positivus ’14 [Day 3]My Profile

121. Meir Ezra

Well, I initially started aiding getting organizations go public close to 1987.
    Shrink can take great shape, but listed here are the four most frequent.
    Continuing stress could mean other scenarios which could present a
    risk in your company.
    Meir Ezra recently posted..Meir EzraMy Profile

122. Sarah

Hi-wondering if it’s too late to get the instructions for the 3 day juice cleanse? I love your blog and your book and am excited to try the cleanse! Thank you!

123. Www.Seraiki.Net

Making several cellular CPA campaigns also maakes it possible for you
    to obtain a ffar more broad salary. Seek for the full encouragement off tthe people around
    you so thast you’ll be motivated to fulfill
    your targets. Studies currently have shown which, about average, CPAs
    earn 10% more than non-CPA Accountants.
    http://Www.Seraiki.Net recently posted..http://Www.Seraiki.NetMy Profile

124. free forex

I got this web site from my friend who informed me regarding
    this web site and at the moment this time I am
    visiting this site and reading very informative articles here.
    free forex recently posted..free forexMy Profile

125. randki online

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of info. I’m glad
    that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.

Thanks for sharing.
    randki online recently posted..randki onlineMy Profile